After some weeks of coding, today I just committed to worpdress repository a new plugin: Amazon Related Products. This time, I used the hooks to bring real contextual products to the content.
The plugin uses the post tags to request Amazon and show in real time the products that better match that combination of keywords.
One of the principal features of the plugin is the shortcode that allows the insertion of the units anywhere on your blog. Continue reading Amazon Related Products
The new release of the Google Map Shortcode plugin for WordPress includes the possibility to add new modules and improve even more the user interface.
Continue reading Google Map Shortcode – New Modules
The plugin replaces your comment form and includes one that also allows to use the facebook credentials.
If the user uses the facebook form and check the “Post notification on my Wall” the post and blog information like:blog title, blog description and post title will be posted on their facebook Wall.
Continue reading WordPress Comments Switcher
The version 2.2 of Google Map Shortcode WordPress plugin was released. This time the plugin includes some cool features like: markers animation and focus rotation. At the bottom you can read the most relevant features.
- The Editor button allows to include Google Maps into your content, after adding points and configuration on the editor panel.
- The plugin allows to use markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Allows to deploy multiples maps in a single page.
- Points under post categories can be included in a single map.
- The window box opened display part of the content of your posts like: post title, thumbnails, excerpt or a custom title description and thumbnail.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
- After loaded the map the focus point can be rotated automatically.
Continue reading Google Map Sortcode – 2.2 Easy, Versatile and Fast Integration