WordPress has a simple way to handle images on your blogs: you can upload, organize and insert images on your post with just 2 or 3 clicks. The application also creates thumbnails and medium sizes images automatically and allows you to insert them as a simple gallery into your posts and pages.
After developing the plugin Wp ThickBox Integration, I decided to extend this features to “Lightbox” a cool jquery plugin to overlay images on the current page. In this case you can decide in the admin “images setting panel” if you want to “Open your images using Lightbox”.
Single Image Example
1. Upload ‘flexible lightbox’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. And that’s it.
In this case I’m using the native gallery tag “gallery columns=3″ with the default styles.
(The plugin needs to be updated to the last 3.5 version of WordPress)
DO NOT make a Donation:
– If you don’t find this plugin useful,
– If you don’t believe in the Open Source Philosophy,
– If you don’t want to make your day different,
Otherwise, consider to share a small amount 😉