Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
This is a simple WordPress Shopping Cart plugin that allows you to transform your posts and pages in products. With a simple tag you can control what you want to show (price, quantity, options, buttons) in your posts.
The plugin uses templates, so you can easily fix and match the plugin to your wordpress theme and modify how your products, cart, and process pages looks like.
With an editor button you can create products on the fly.
- Allows to manage products like posts and use a simple post for several products.
- No cart needed if you are selling just one item.
- You can include to your products options like color, size, etc.
- Easy to customize.
- Uses Paypal to process the payments.
Installation and Uses
- Upload the “wordpress-checkout” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Select or create a page or post for “Checkout and Processing”.
- Insert the “wp_ckeckout” shortcode without options in this page using the editor panel.
- Copy the url of this page and paste it into the “Checkout and Processing page” on the plugin settings.
- Define your shopping cart widget preference.
- Create your products. Using the editor button, insert the “wp_checkout” shortcode into your post and pages.
- Test your site using Paypal Sandbox. When you complete the order you will receive an email with the datails and the order will be submit to the plugin Orders panel.
- Change the Paypal url to “Live”.
- And start selling.
Some product description:
Using the post editor you can set how you products looks. You can include images, lightbox effects, some text for descriptions.
Submit your comments to improve the plugin and/or make a donation to support future upgrades and new features.