The version 2.2 of Google Map Shortcode WordPress plugin was released. This time the plugin includes some cool features like: markers animation and focus rotation. At the bottom you can read the most relevant features.
- The Editor button allows to include Google Maps into your content, after adding points and configuration on the editor panel.
- The plugin allows to use markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Allows to deploy multiples maps in a single page.
- Points under post categories can be included in a single map.
- The window box opened display part of the content of your posts like: post title, thumbnails, excerpt or a custom title description and thumbnail.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
- After loaded the map the focus point can be rotated automatically.
Developing a wordpress plugin is fun but not easy, therefore any kind of feedback is really appreciated.