The plugin replaces your comment form and includes one that also allows to use the facebook credentials.
If the user uses the facebook form and check the “Post notification on my Wall” the post and blog information like:blog title, blog description and post title will be posted on their facebook Wall.
- When users comments on your blog they can choose to send notifications to their Facebook Feed.
- Simple Facebook Integration.
- Using the plugin should increase the traffic and visibility of your blog.
- More easy to comment.
- Upload ‘Comments Switcher’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Comments Switcher Settings page include the Facebook APP ID that you want to use for your blog and save the rest of the options.
- The comments switcher should appear where your comment form used to appear.
How to use
- Install the plugin.
- Go to the settings page and save the Facebook App ID and the rest of the plugin options.
- And submit your comment Using Facebook.
Developing a wordpress plugin is fun, but not easy. Any kind of feedback is really appreciated. Please support future releases by doing one of the following actions: