- Editor button added, to include the points into the maps easily.
- Custom markers can be uploaded.
- Open Google Map in new window – included to the info windows.
- Post ID include as shortcode parameter.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Maps available in multiple languages.
- API key not required.
- Multiples points in a single map.
- Multiples maps in a single page.
- Posts can be deploy in the maps using the category id.
- Custom html for the info windows.
- Maps can be inserted everywhere.
Continue reading Google Map Shortcode 2.0 – Total Solution
The new release of the wp rss image wordpress plugin allows to include the “Featured Image” of your post as thumbnail into your blog feed. If you don’t assign a thumbnail to the post the plugin takes the first image uploaded to the post gallery.
This version also avoid the extra http request to determinate the size of the images, reducing the loading time. Also is important to use any cache plugin to improve your site response.
The plugin is available here:
Jquery Accordion Image Menu Plugin allows to create an accordion menu using the images as background. It’s allows multiple animations effects like: swing, circ, back, bounce, etc using the jQuery UI Effects.
How it Works
The plugin provides a method called AccordionImageMenu which is invoked on a container DIV or UL. Each child link of the container can be expanded/contracted with the mouseenter/mouseleave event. Options control the dimensions, title and effects.
Continue reading jQuery – Accordion Image Menu Plugin
This new version allows to use the “menu” feature introduced in the WordPress 3.0. If your theme support menus you just need to create the menu and select it in the plugin settings.
- WordPress 3.0.0 menus included.
- The shortcode allows pages by id.
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.0
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
WordPress Checkout plugin page has been moved to it’s own domain wordpress-checkout.com to allows more examples and better support.
This is a simple WordPress Shopping Cart plugin that allows you to transform your posts and pages in products. With a simple tag you can control what you want to show (price, quantity, options, buttons) in your posts.
The plugin uses templates, so you can easily fix and match the plugin to your wordpress theme and modify how your products, cart, and process pages looks like.
With an editor button you can create products on the fly.
- Allows to manage products like posts and use a simple post for several products.
- No cart needed if you are selling just one item.
- You can include to your products options like color, size, etc.
- Easy to customize.
- Uses Paypal to process the payments.
Continue reading WordPress Checkout