This is a new release of the Accordion Image Menu Worpress plugin. The plugin allows to use the feature images or the images uploaded to the posts and pages galleries as background for the menu items.
- Allows to combine pages and categories and apply order to them
- Can be integrated with the wordpress > 3.0 menus interface
- The plugin uses the medium size image attached to post and pages
- The menu uses the top image from the posts/pages gallery
- You can use it to list recent posts
- Multiple transition effects included (Elastic, Bounce, Sine, Pow, Quart, Back, Circ)
- You can include ‘the title’ of the target pages
- Allows to include multiple menus on your blog
- The menu can be based on posts/pages ids
- Compatible with: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE 7, 8, 9
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.1 – Less Code More Flexibility
Jquery Accordion Image Menu Plugin allows to create an accordion menu using the images as background. It’s allows multiple animations effects like: swing, circ, back, bounce, etc using the jQuery UI Effects.
How it Works
The plugin provides a method called AccordionImageMenu which is invoked on a container DIV or UL. Each child link of the container can be expanded/contracted with the mouseenter/mouseleave event. Options control the dimensions, title and effects.
Continue reading jQuery – Accordion Image Menu Plugin
This new version allows to use the “menu” feature introduced in the WordPress 3.0. If your theme support menus you just need to create the menu and select it in the plugin settings.
- WordPress 3.0.0 menus included.
- The shortcode allows pages by id.
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.0
Simple worpress theme based on the Twenty Ten theme. Allows custom menu, header image, and background. Wbox supports two widgets areas in the sidebar and one in the footer. It includes stylesheets for print and the admin Visual Editor and Spanish translation.
- Light Gray
- Translation-ready (Spanich Included)
Continue reading WBox Theme
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
WordPress Checkout plugin page has been moved to it’s own domain wordpress-checkout.com to allows more examples and better support.
This is a simple WordPress Shopping Cart plugin that allows you to transform your posts and pages in products. With a simple tag you can control what you want to show (price, quantity, options, buttons) in your posts.
The plugin uses templates, so you can easily fix and match the plugin to your wordpress theme and modify how your products, cart, and process pages looks like.
With an editor button you can create products on the fly.
- Allows to manage products like posts and use a simple post for several products.
- No cart needed if you are selling just one item.
- You can include to your products options like color, size, etc.
- Easy to customize.
- Uses Paypal to process the payments.
Continue reading WordPress Checkout