The version 2.2 of Google Map Shortcode WordPress plugin was released. This time the plugin includes some cool features like: markers animation and focus rotation. At the bottom you can read the most relevant features.
- The Editor button allows to include Google Maps into your content, after adding points and configuration on the editor panel.
- The plugin allows to use markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Allows to deploy multiples maps in a single page.
- Points under post categories can be included in a single map.
- The window box opened display part of the content of your posts like: post title, thumbnails, excerpt or a custom title description and thumbnail.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
- After loaded the map the focus point can be rotated automatically.
Continue reading Google Map Sortcode – 2.2 Easy, Versatile and Fast Integration
This plugin is a friendly integration of Google Map into your blogs.
The plugin is based on WordPress shortcodes, so it can be used like a tag into your content and allows multiples parameters to customize the map and markers behavior. The editor button allows to add the shortcode attributes easily.
Continue reading Google Map Shortcode WordPress Plugin
[google-map-sc focus="all" focus_type="open" zoom="14" interval="2000" ]
Continue reading Google Map Shorcode – Advance Example
The Google Map Shortcode editor panel allows to set and insert the shortcode into your code, but it can be added manually using:
Shortcode for the content of posts and pages
[google-map-sc option = "option value"]
PHP code for theme files
<?php echo do_shortcode ('[google-map-sc option = "option value"]') ?>
Below you can find the Google Map Shortcode parameters and posible values, if any options are included the shortcode will use the configuration defined on the plugin options page:
Continue reading Google Map Shortcode Reference