The new release of the Google Map Shortcode plugin for WordPress includes the possibility to add new modules and improve even more the user interface.
The version 2.2 of Google Map Shortcode WordPress plugin was released. This time the plugin includes some cool features like: markers animation and focus rotation. At the bottom you can read the most relevant features.
- The Editor button allows to include Google Maps into your content, after adding points and configuration on the editor panel.
- The plugin allows to use markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Allows to deploy multiples maps in a single page.
- Points under post categories can be included in a single map.
- The window box opened display part of the content of your posts like: post title, thumbnails, excerpt or a custom title description and thumbnail.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
- After loaded the map the focus point can be rotated automatically.
[google-map-sc focus="all" focus_type="center" animate="true" zoom="18" type="TERRAIN" interval="3000" ]
[google-map-sc focus="all" focus_type="open" zoom="14" interval="2000" ]
[google-map-sc width="550" margin="20" align="center" zoom="12" type="TERRAIN" ]