This is a new release of the Accordion Image Menu Worpress plugin. The plugin allows to use the feature images or the images uploaded to the posts and pages galleries as background for the menu items.
- Allows to combine pages and categories and apply order to them
- Can be integrated with the wordpress > 3.0 menus interface
- The plugin uses the medium size image attached to post and pages
- The menu uses the top image from the posts/pages gallery
- You can use it to list recent posts
- Multiple transition effects included (Elastic, Bounce, Sine, Pow, Quart, Back, Circ)
- You can include ‘the title’ of the target pages
- Allows to include multiple menus on your blog
- The menu can be based on posts/pages ids
- Compatible with: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE 7, 8, 9
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.1 – Less Code More Flexibility
This new version allows to use the “menu” feature introduced in the WordPress 3.0. If your theme support menus you just need to create the menu and select it in the plugin settings.
- WordPress 3.0.0 menus included.
- The shortcode allows pages by id.
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.0
A picture is worth a thousand words
I justs included two new features to this plugin:
Open the Menu
Now you can open the menu in the position that you prefer: Recent Post, Favorite Category or Randomly.
The new version allows to select if you want to show/hide the titles in your menu with mouseover.
In the future I’m planing to implement the horizontal mode.
This wordpress plugin is based on the Accordion Image Menu jquery plugin and allows to create a dynamical menu from your attached images (medium size).
You can see it on the right showing my recent posts.
- Allows to combine pages and categories and apply order to them.
- You can list recent posts.
- Multiple transitions effects included (Elastic, Bounce, Sine, Pow, Quart, Back, etc).
- You can include or not “the title” of the target page.
- Compatible with: Firefox 2,3, IE 6, 7 Safari.
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu Plugin