The version 2.2 of Google Map Shortcode WordPress plugin was released. This time the plugin includes some cool features like: markers animation and focus rotation. At the bottom you can read the most relevant features.
- The Editor button allows to include Google Maps into your content, after adding points and configuration on the editor panel.
- The plugin allows to use markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Allows to deploy multiples maps in a single page.
- Points under post categories can be included in a single map.
- The window box opened display part of the content of your posts like: post title, thumbnails, excerpt or a custom title description and thumbnail.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
- After loaded the map the focus point can be rotated automatically.
Continue reading Google Map Sortcode – 2.2 Easy, Versatile and Fast Integration
[google-map-sc focus="all" focus_type="open" zoom="14" interval="2000" ]
Continue reading Google Map Shorcode – Advance Example
The new release of the wp rss image wordpress plugin allows to include the “Featured Image” of your post as thumbnail into your blog feed. If you don’t assign a thumbnail to the post the plugin takes the first image uploaded to the post gallery.
This version also avoid the extra http request to determinate the size of the images, reducing the loading time. Also is important to use any cache plugin to improve your site response.
The plugin is available here:
This is a new release of the Accordion Image Menu Worpress plugin. The plugin allows to use the feature images or the images uploaded to the posts and pages galleries as background for the menu items.
- Allows to combine pages and categories and apply order to them
- Can be integrated with the wordpress > 3.0 menus interface
- The plugin uses the medium size image attached to post and pages
- The menu uses the top image from the posts/pages gallery
- You can use it to list recent posts
- Multiple transition effects included (Elastic, Bounce, Sine, Pow, Quart, Back, Circ)
- You can include ‘the title’ of the target pages
- Allows to include multiple menus on your blog
- The menu can be based on posts/pages ids
- Compatible with: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE 7, 8, 9
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.1 – Less Code More Flexibility
This new version allows to use the “menu” feature introduced in the WordPress 3.0. If your theme support menus you just need to create the menu and select it in the plugin settings.
- WordPress 3.0.0 menus included.
- The shortcode allows pages by id.
Continue reading Accordion Image Menu V 3.0